SVT MOTORS FOR SALE?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well, I'm sure you've heard both of these. I had my dead one right before I deployed. Have you tried www.car-parts.com ? Should be able to find one there. I can put you in contact with the guy I gave mine to. I'm not sure what his plans for it are. PM me.

BTW what happened to yours? She let go? If so, you know what the majority is going to say.....3.0L 3.0L Just a stock swap (if you have a dead 2.5L) isn't much more work. Another 30-40ftlbs, but it does bump up the CR 1pt.

Last edited:

chknhwk

Yes I do. I posted on the CEG in response to your request there, too. Not looking to rip anybody off just recoup a little bit of the cost of the 3L install...

1qwkpny

Established Member
Either I got some real bad gas or I had an injector/timing problem b/c I got the cel misfire #6 and it started running real rough and by the time I got pulled over put on my scanner, figured out what the problem was the electrode on the #6 sparkplug was mostly gone. So I put in a one of my old plugs, checked the oil, and all looked fine. started it up sounded good till I revved it up and it started missing again and set off the same cel. A compression test resulted in next to nothing so I'm pulling that damn thing apart. and after i fix it I'm trading this damn thing off.

Users who are viewing this thread