SVT/Roots Leather Jacket F/S

Evo1832

Established Member
Hi,

I have a black leather SVT jacket for sale. It came with my 99 Cobra from Ford and has only been tried on never worn. The size is mens medium which seems to run on the smaller side of medium. I have pictures if you are interested. Paypal is accepted and I will be throwing it on ebay in 2 weeks if not sold. Jacket is perfect. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Mike

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Too bad its not any bigger. Ever seen black sheep?? fat guy in a little coat..........

That's Tommy Boy and it's hilarious.

Evo1832

Established Member
Sorry for the late response on this, I thought I would get an email when someone replied to the thread, guess I was wrong. Anyway, jacket is $150. If I can't sell it here I will just try good old ebay.

Thanks and let me know if you want pictures.

Bob

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Yes, Mike ... I'd like to see some pictures of the jacket. You can either E-Mail them to me, or post them here. Thanks.

Dan

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Sorry guys, I have not forgotten about you. Been focusing on picking up an 03 Cobra. Finally found one today for $23.5k :banana: Unfortunately I can't find the pics I had from before so I will take new ones tomorrow. At least they will be fresh :)

Mike :pepper:

Last edited:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys. Couldn't find the pics so I took more today. Hopefully this will work:

svtjacket001medium0af.jpg

svtjacket002medium7xp.jpg

Last edited:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Two More...

svtjacket003medium1ta.jpg

svtjacket005medium6fr.jpg

I will accept paypal and money orders. Price is not shipped, buyer pays shipping.

Please email me @ [email protected] as I don't check this all that often.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys,

If nobody has any interest I am going to throw it on eBay so let me know. This jacket is perfect, only tried on never worn.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread