SVT Silverback's New Pics [Silver L]

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Brian and I went out and snagged some new pics of his grgeous L today, despite the cruddy lighting this afternoon, I think they came out pretty good. C/C allways welcome, monster size orginals available. Enjoy!

Silv035.gif

Silv083.gif

Silv094.gif

Silv064.gif

Silv089.gif

Silv030.gif

Silv047.gif

Silv054.gif

Silv080.gif

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
That last picture is the best one. I wish I had a place like that around here to go and take some pictures.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks guys! I had a good time. I've got alot more good shots to give to ya Brian, I'll get em on a disc for ya soon here so we can send them off to your bud :)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Just your basic sharpening, and color correction. Some of them have some equalization in them, and the one of the rear window is posterized, with some other bits and pieces tossed in. Nothing major, about 3 mins worth on each one, if that.

svtsilverback

Established Member
a certain vendor is putting my truck on their webpage. front page baby!!

the truck has a 1/2.5 drop now. but wc control arms are next to get the front down another 2". i may have to install a set of shackles to get the rear down another inch then. as for the wheels i may powder coat them a highgloss black. also i think the family may get me a harley davidson grille for x-mas.

Users who are viewing this thread