SVT wheels

SVTbaby

Established Member
some guy wants to buy my stock SVT wheels. they are just sitting in my garage and theyre chrome and still in great condition! the tires on them are still good a good amount of tread left on them and their good year brand (not the best) haha.... how much should i bargain with him, even if i did decide to sell them to him....

BlueVenom01

Established Member
some guy wants to buy my stock SVT wheels. they are just sitting in my garage and theyre chrome and still in great condition! the tires on them are still good a good amount of tread left on them and their good year brand (not the best) haha.... how much should i bargain with him, even if i did decide to sell them to him....

Stock 01 wheels did not come in chrome (unless they have been chrome-plated after purchase)....polished aluminum is what you are looking at.

I'd give you $450 at best if I were buying some....

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i just "gave" two mint condition factory satin wheels to duffmanrha for 85$ shipped cause theyre taking up space and hes in a bind. sell yours for 500$ and make my wallet cry.

SVTbaby

Established Member
thanks guys!! i think though i might just hold onto them though.... 500 to 600 is just not enough to part with them...

Users who are viewing this thread