SVTF picture thread out-takes

rpwsrw

Established Member
Pic of SVT FOCUS

I've had my car for 2 months and love it to death. Only mods is K&N Filter and removed air silencer. I also painted my brake calipers for distinction.:gt:

AZ SVT

Established Member
Re: Pic of SVT FOCUS

Originally posted by rpwsrw
I've had my car for 2 months and love it to death. Only mods is K&N Filter and removed air silencer. I also painted my brake calipers for distinction.:gt:

Looks good. Great angle for the shot

AZ SVT

Established Member
Thanks for the pics svt4real!

And a note for readers: No, you are not crazy. There are posts talking about pictures that are not to be found. Honest, they really were there before but have disappeared.

So if you notice your pics are gone now, please post them again if you have the time. Thanks.

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by keller428 I'm sure what was in the corner to begin with. The pic is nice, thanks. I scanned it in from an 8x10.
Interesting. Whoever developed the picture must have done it. If you look right above the patched area you can see the end of a scratch. Maybe the film was damaged and that was the fix. Its a pretty crude patch job but probably not too noticeable on paper.

Racerx

Established Member
AZ SVT I used a flat black DuPont single stage enamel with a little clear blended in. It was really simple to paint them. I wanted to change tires anyway so I broke down the tires, scuffed the silver paint with a red Scotch Brite pad till the shine was dull, cleaned them, tack ragged them and painted away. I only used a pint of paint and 2 thick coats to get the finish I wanted. Thanks for the positive comment I really like the way they came out too:beer:

fd48070a.jpg

the Scholar

Established Member
Like I said before on focaljet, bomb ass car man. I really dig what you did to it. I actually show these pics off to my friends and tell them this is what mine will look like after the new suspension and wheels, different wheels of course. Again man, very nice.

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Really good looking vehicles!

JD SVT
What type of BMW is that? Looks like a rare vehicle.

sveetee

Established Member
i got mine on the 20th too, looks just like the two posted above, and i cant find my digi cam, Ill post pics after i get the windows tinted.

It is pitch black with blue inserts, moonroof, and the audiophile pkg....MSRP was $19,265...I paid $14,828 after rebates. The car is replacing a 1996 Audi A4 2.8. I also have a 2001 Mustang GT coupe and post on some of the mustang boards. I can't wait to get this car to the auto-x. It handles awesome.

deezlins

Established Member
nice cars
i'll get some pics of my car when i get my scanner back and my pics developed

Last edited:

AZ SVT

Established Member
You can attach a picture when you post. Look at the bottom of the post page. If you attach a picture, it will appear in the post. Please limit the dimensions to 640x480 and keep the physical file size as small as practical for the dialup viewers.

Users who are viewing this thread