SVTOA / Campa Steeda at Moroso - video of my 95 KB Cobra

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Nice video I wish I did one of the weekend. I had the Sonic Blue 03 that was behind you in the tech lane and asked about your seats for tall people.

mark209

Marines Lead The Way
Established Member
mbouno, very sick ride man, nice vid too :)

toofast4u: how are you liking that s60r? i was looking at getting one but i got a c55amg instead

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
It is my wifes car and she loves it. I didn't look into them before I bought I was at the dealership and my wife wanted it so I bought it. They had two and she wanted the stick, but I couldn't drive it because it felt so disconnected and was red. I talked her into the auto because it was silver. I later found out about them being torque limited due to the fragile auto and was piss'd that wasn't disclosed. The brakes are extreme for a stock car. Overall it is a nice car and much better then I ever expected from a Volvo. I told her I was going to take it to my next open track event and she said over her dead body. :lol: I said I could live with that.

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Nice video I wish I did one of the weekend. I had the Sonic Blue 03 that was behind you in the tech lane and asked about your seats for tall people.
Sure I remember talking with you Brian.
Plus heard your car blow past us when I was instructing in one of my students car. That thing sounds choice!!!

Mike

Last edited:

mark209

Marines Lead The Way
Established Member
Ah cool, yeah she definately should have gone with the 6 speed, i liked the car a lot, the twin turbo inline 5 cyl is pretty cool but the c55 just had more balls, still a cool car though :)

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by mbuono
Plus heard your car blow past us when I was instructing in one of my students car. That thing sounds choice!!!

:coolman:

How did you do the side shots?

Originally posted by mark209
Ah cool, yeah she definately should have gone with the 6 speed, i liked the car a lot, the twin turbo inline 5 cyl is pretty cool but the c55 just had more balls, still a cool car though :)

You should have seen her face when I told her I was thinking about pulling the auto and putting in a 6-speed. :kaboom:

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Originally posted by 96Cobra17
That tire view is absolutely sick! Nice vid but the sound seemed off.
Was having problem with remote mic and lost sound in a few places, so added some sound track but was hard to match up.
Originally posted by toofast4u
:coolman:

How did you do the side shots?

Use a Sticky Pod mounted outside car then stuck it to back window for inside shots. You can find them at www.stickypod.com.

Mike

lxboy

Established Member
Thanks for the blue balls man! i was hopin you were gonna let it rip for a lap or two but i guess not, your car sounds great though! and that video was still cool!

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Originally posted by lxboy
Thanks for the blue balls man! i was hopin you were gonna let it rip for a lap or two but i guess not, your car sounds great though! and that video was still cool!
Yes I was hoping to do the same, but with students in car couldn't get too aggresive. And the one time I was by myself couldn't get any open track. Oh well next time.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread