SVTOA Member Needed

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
Someone who has access to the SVTOA board please get the article on Job1 May 8 and send it to me (or post the text here)... I can't read it as I am not a member. Even though ford has had 1000 of my money since March as a deposit on my 03 Cobra....

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Vintage - it doesn't say much, anyways. All it says is that production started on May 8th, and there's some pictures of cars going down the line. Someone posted a link to the pictures elsewhere in this forum, I believe.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
Gee why doesn't that surprise me... Why would I expect to hear anything important like when our cars would be shipping or what the real story is behind the mysterious delay...

And by the way. For those of you who bash me for all this impatience, I was told that production would start in May and that once my car was built I would have it about 2 weeks later...

Well then I was told that my car would be built the week of 5/20 then later was told 5/27...

Then was told that if I'm lucky I could have it by the 4th of July...

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
Gee why doesn't that surprise me... Why would I expect to hear anything important like when our cars would be shipping or what the real story is behind the mysterious delay...

And by the way. For those of you who bash me for all this impatience, I was told that production would start in May and that once my car was built I would have it about 2 weeks later...

Well then I was told that my car would be built the week of 5/20 then later was told 5/27...

Then was told that if I'm lucky I could have it by the 4th of July...

I'm not sure who is or isn't bashing you for being impatient. I'm just as impatient as you are, I'm just trying to show constraint. I believe that is all anyone else wants, is to see some patience. Some people get tired of seeing posts with people complaining...it really amounts to nothing but heatburn for you...JMO..this is not meant to flame you...just offering my advice of which you can take or leave. I'll read your posts regardless of what you say, as you usually have plenty to add to many topics.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread