SVTOA Sebring 4/22/06

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Great pics! Are you sure the black stang spinning out was not you?? Did it hit the wall?
I'd would've been there but SVTOA now requires a roll bar in verts. I'm not going to weld or drill my car. Oh well.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Was that a Gallardo in those pics?

I love it when an owner of an exotic has the balls to actually take their car to a track and drive it the way it should be driven. Rare.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
TroyV said:
Was that a Gallardo in those pics?

I love it when an owner of an exotic has the balls to actually take their car to a track and drive it the way it should be driven. Rare.

Yes but their balls quickly shrink as a low cost domestic car blows by them on the track!

TTA89

Established Member
Did this guy smack the wall?

spinoutcobra.jpg

Man I hate seeing that shit.....

edz

Retired.
Established Member
We had one damaged on the left side bumper, it poped the airbags, but he drove it home. Not sure if it was that one however.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
The wife and I were coming back after a fuel run, and there he was upside down in the ditch at the entrance on Hwy 98, I wanted to stop and see how much he wanted for his rims and tires, but the wife thought it would be in poor taste.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
edz said:
The wife and I were coming back after a fuel run, and there he was upside down in the ditch at the entrance on Hwy 98, I wanted to stop and see how much he wanted for his rims and tires, but the wife thought it would be in poor taste.

You are a cold hearted individual!!(LOL) What kind or rims were they?
Any other parts we could scrounge? :poke:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Fun event! I hope to be back from iraq in time for next year's!

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
TTA89 said:
Did this guy smack the wall?

spinoutcobra.jpg

Man I hate seeing that shit.....

I don't believe so...the black Cobra that hit the wall was a '96-98.

Although I can't blame him...I found it pretty funny that the guy with the new C6 ZO6 covered the entire front of his car with blue painter's tape...I mean the entire front, bumper cover, hood and front fenders. Again, you can't blame him for wanting to protect his paint...that car looks badass!

edz

Retired.
Established Member
svtruck said:
Although I can't blame him...I found it pretty funny that the guy with the new C6 ZO6 covered the entire front of his car with blue painter's tape...I mean the entire front, bumper cover, hood and front fenders. Again, you can't blame him for wanting to protect his paint...that car looks badass!
A Corvette dissertation on blue tape. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1373940

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
He also ran out of gas on track the last session on Sunday and had to be towed back in. :lol1:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
spdfrkFL said:
He also ran out of gas on track the last session on Sunday and had to be towed back in. :lol1:
LOL I was down to 1/4 tank of gas after my 2nd run. Good thing my brakes were done! I skipped out on the last run what a blast though!

Users who are viewing this thread