SVTOA Sou. Fla.

StreetSnake

Established Member
Hey how bout some of you lost members we havent seen in a while come out to World Ford of Pembroke Pines Sat at noon. We'd love to see ya. :beer:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I should too, in the Lightning, the Cobra is inside World Ford getting the Motor pulled out by my buddy Joe :)

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
I should too, in the Lightning, the Cobra is inside World Ford getting the Motor pulled out by my buddy Joe :)

So we can visit it also.

imsuperman

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI

Putting in the Ford GT motor?

StreetSnake

Established Member
Bryan and Derek it will be good seeing ya there. Derek what are They doing to your moto?:beer:

Last edited:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by toofast4u
So we can visit it also.

We sure can, although the motor will be out:-D

Originally postef by JadeAT
Putting in the Ford GT motor?

Well I am really good friends with the Parts Manager at Ford, but getting that motor will be close to Impossible, I did think of getting the new Ford Motorsport 5.0 Cammer Crate motor, but then had a change in plans, so i went with Billet Rods, Pistons, etc.

Bryan and Derek it will be good seeing ya there. Derek what are They doing to your moto?

See above:-D , as far as a Power Adder a nice HP KIT:burnout:

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
Hey how bout some of you lost members we havent seen in a while come out to World Ford of Pembroke Pines Sat at noon. We'd love to see ya. :beer:

Well Barry, since you put it that way, I may even stop by for a little while. A little Sebring recap, and some new stuff too.
3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread