Svtp and chevy "friends" premeet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So uh yea I might miss the meet because they are doing a casting call for this NWA movie and they are casting people with NO experience for the parts of MC Ren, yella, Eazy E Dr. DRE, and of course Ice cube.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
So uh yea I might miss the meet because they are doing a casting call for this NWA movie and they are casting people with NO experience for the parts of MC Ren, yella, Eazy E Dr. DRE, and of course Ice cube.

U would be in for sure if they had bone crusher was in it. Lol

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Ok so . . . .

There's going be a lot gm cars there. We only have mustangs but they have camaros, vettes, gto's, and trans ams. We really gotta show up for this. I'm no longer a maybe I'm a for sure. Ace might even need to call on the F-series lol

klr16G

Established Member
Count me in for the pre meet im sure ill be the slowest there but I got a vert and I have a decent camera so my girl can take lots of rolling shots for you guys and ill post them on here later see you guys there.

punisherser

the real STIG
Established Member
Count me in for the pre meet im sure ill be the slowest there but I got a vert and I have a decent camera so my girl can take lots of rolling shots for you guys and ill post them on here later see you guys there.
Sweet more Rollin shots:beer:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ok so . . . .

There's going be a lot gm cars there. We only have mustangs but they have camaros, vettes, gto's, and trans ams. We really gotta show up for this. I'm no longer a maybe I'm a for sure. Ace might even need to call on the F-series lol

:banana:

Nice!!!

Well how am I going to meet you if you don't go :shrug: :lol:

trudat!!! I'll be there my man :beer:

Sweet more Rollin shots:beer:

:dancenana:

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Terminator2poster.jpg

Two more days!!!!!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Ok so . . . .

I'll be dragging them off the road once y'all guys handle them.

Users who are viewing this thread