SVTP Cannonball Run

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
My dream trip is to drive a mustang west on the old Route 66 to the pacific coast. I’ve wanted to do it for a long time and have decided to start planning the trip. Then it hit me, wouldn’t it be a good time to meet with other SVTP miscreants in an agreed upon midpoint and make the journey as a group? The nightly hotel bars would certainly be lively.
I decided to post this and see who would be interested in such a trip. I was thinking sometime in the fall when the weather is cooler, or maybe next spring. Anyone interested?
Or, since the majority of members it seems live closer to the east coast, maybe a trip to Carolina down the blue ridge parkway and tail of the dragon.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
My dream trip is to drive a mustang west on the old Route 66 to the pacific coast. I’ve wanted to do it for a long time and have decided to start planning the trip. Then it hit me, wouldn’t it be a good time to meet with other SVTP miscreants in an agreed upon midpoint and make the journey as a group? The nightly hotel bars would certainly be lively.
I decided to post this and see who would be interested in such a trip. I was thinking sometime in the fall when the weather is cooler, or maybe next spring. Anyone interested?
Or, since the majority of members it seems live closer to the east coast, maybe a trip to Carolina down the blue ridge parkway and tail of the dragon.
I'm in for Deal's Gap. I love the Tail of the Dragon.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I hear the Cobra trunk is an epic size - lots of room for the stroller...diapers...bottles...

I’d love to make that trip but it will likely have to wait until I retire. That’s a lot of days for a trip like that.
I just made a weekend trip to visit CV355. I was able to successfully put a guitar in the front seat, my overnight bag in the back seat, and my guitar bag snugly in the trunk. Plenty of room

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wife would never go for two weeks out to Cali, but I wouldn't mind doing the Tail again.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Now i want to watch the movie. Its a classic.
nikolas_van_helsing.jpeg
the-cannonball-run-movie-stills_5348970-400x305.jpeg
v1.jpg
dom-deluise-the-cannonball-run-1981-BP7X68.jpeg

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I drove from San Diego, CA to Charleston, SC when I left one Navy duty station for another.....I'm good.....but ENJOY! :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to, but I would need to take some serious time off from work, which would probably frowned upon.
We have a skeleton crew already as is.

Users who are viewing this thread