SVTP Detectives: Please Help

lilcoop03

Established Member
I remember reading threads on here where some of you guys were able to locate people and I'm trying to get the new address of a guy who screwed me out of $500. He backed out of a contract for me to buy his house and sold it to someone else for more money and left town. I went to court and won the case against him but he moved to another town and I want this judgement to follow him wherever he goes.

I know his full name and his wife's and what town he is in, I just need the new address so I can have this judgement executed again.

Can anyone help? I'd really appreciate it..

Thanks

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
familytreenow.com

Does the county his town is in list property records online? If so, Google probably indexes those pages. In Denver I'd search "Person Name" site:denvergov.org and it'll take me right to their property records.

lilcoop03

Established Member
familytreenow.com

Does the county his town is in list property records online? If so, Google probably indexes those pages. In Denver I'd search "Person Name" site:denvergov.org and it'll take me right to their property records.

Ill give that a shot, thanks

lilcoop03

Established Member
I'm not getting anything on the county website.. He is likely just renting a home and they didn't move out of state, so they wouldn't have had to re-register their vehicle..

I'm not getting much help on familytreeenow, either.

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
I'm not getting anything on the county website.. He is likely just renting a home and they didn't move out of state, so they wouldn't have had to re-register their vehicle..

I'm not getting much help on familytreeenow, either.

Try the county tax collectors site (property taxes).

lilcoop03

Established Member
Try the county tax collectors site (property taxes).

That's where I went and couldn't find anything.

I doubt he owns anything there already.. Probably renting a house and they just moved to another county, not out of state so they wouldn't have to re-register their car

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just a thought but what if you sent a certified letter to his old address. If he has his mail forwarded to his new address you may get a delivery receipt showing the new address.

Then if you get a match you can go to where he lives and remove the valve stems from his tires.

Users who are viewing this thread