SVTP GT350 Owners List - Post a Pic of Your Car

denise082190

Established Member
And your GT500 looked very clean without them as well. I'm stateside but keeping Googlers on their toes.;-)

Just curious - have you seen any other GT350's on the road down in Florida? I've yet to see one other than mine.
I have seen two others. But have heard of at least three others on the road that I have not seen as of yet. I don't get to many car shows though where they seem to pop up.

SVT_28

Established Member
A couple of pics, Of my car.
a45WYod.jpg

Ca9oJQr.jpg

Granted it's an R, but this is the best looking one yet imo! All of them look great but I love this color combo. Super mean.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
We need more guys! Tomorrow I will have a few up after my photo shoot with another buds gt500

liter of cola

Established Member
^ sweet... car needs a TP wing asap. I wanted to ask some of you guys do you feel like you have to be super careful driving around not to scrape the splitter?

Twinpwr

Established Member
^ sweet... car needs a TP wing asap. I wanted to ask some of you guys do you feel like you have to be super careful driving around not to scrape the splitter?

I've thought about wing but not until I see in person when I do Track Attack in June. I don't like it much in pictures.

I've scraped once and have been careful since. This car sits 2 inches lower than my GTR did which I never scraped.

bknapp

Established Member
Just picked this bad boy up today. It's beyond my expectations. I didn't know Ford could make something this awesome!

fa0434f7d624933053a8c8f58179b180.jpg

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
476a38d13701a3f33b0b931c031da723.jpg

Need to clean it up and take better pics. Just bought it on Friday for MSRP. It's been raining off and on since. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread