SVTP I am calling for your help!!!

boosted306

Established Member
This is going to be unusual but I am calling for all of your help. An old co-worker of mine has a child that was diagnosed with terminal cancer many years back and is trying to raise money in an awesome way. If you are a parent you could only imagine what this family has been through and what they will ultimately face. I am asking for you to bid on this auction. It is a painting that was painted by the little girl that is so precious. I would like to help the family the best way that I know possible and I am starting here. I consider SVTP to be a family and know that all of us have raised money many times before so please if you can, bid. If not please copy and paste this to other forums that you are on! Thanks...

Beth's Painting "Hearts" For Giving Back/St.Jude & CHMS - eBay (item 180330565796 end time Mar-02-09 07:05:22 PST)

Last edited:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I'm sure if it was just a paypal account their would be 45 people willing to donate a $1 or $2 each to the family, but $45 is not going to be the easiest thing to get.

JoePac

Established Member
I'm sure if it was just a paypal account their would be 45 people willing to donate a $1 or $2 each to the family, but $45 is not going to be the easiest thing to get.

I agree I would put 5 on it. Tough times right now.

Users who are viewing this thread