SVTP Introduces Our New T-Shirt Designs For 2013

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Travis or anyone else,

These shirts are longer, but skinnier too? So if I had a large of the old design and it was a little big, should I get a medium? I don't want it to be too small though lol

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
It would be cool to if it were possible to add your user name somewhere on the shirt. I know it probably wouldn't be cost efficient to make them personalized like that but still would be neat.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks for all the orders guys.:beer:

Travis or anyone else,

These shirts are longer, but skinnier too? So if I had a large of the old design and it was a little big, should I get a medium? I don't want it to be too small though lol

I don't feel that they are skinnier. You'd probably be happy with a medium.

It would be cool to if it were possible to add your user name somewhere on the shirt. I know it probably wouldn't be cost efficient to make them personalized like that but still would be neat.

For an extra $20 I'll scribble it on there with a Sharpie. :poke::D

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Thanks for all the orders guys.:beer:

I don't feel that they are skinnier. You'd probably be happy with a medium.

For an extra $20 I'll scribble it on there with a Sharpie. :poke::D

Cool, thanks. I'll order two later today :beer:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I just got mine today. I love my standard black Coyote svtp shirt in Large, however my distressed blue shirt in medium is too small. Can I exchange it for a large?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Glad you like them. I've been trying to get things shipped a little quicker than usual. I'm not going to be sending any out this week though due to work related travel.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Good news everyone!!! I've developed a new shipping system that should allow us to drastically cut the period of time it takes us to process and ship your orders. It most circumstances your order will ship within one week. Once we get this perfected everything should ship the day after you make an order as long as we're in the office and the item is in stock.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Glad you like it. Our new shipping system is working out really well. We've been having 1 day turn-arounds on orders recently.

Users who are viewing this thread