SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
count me in im in santa ana aswell for if we can roll together i couldnt make it last time to buffalo wild wings cause i forgot i had cal trans but count me in for sure

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
count me in im in santa ana aswell for if we can roll together i couldnt make it last time to buffalo wild wings cause i forgot i had cal trans but count me in for sure

Its all good man. I've had Cal Trans before and it sucks ass. Ill add you to the list. What area of Santa Ana do you stay in?

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
yeah it was hell dude but **** it, it was worth it got caught racing beat an 02 ss lol n im on fairview and 1st bro and urself?

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
yeah it was hell dude but **** it, it was worth it got caught racing beat an 02 ss lol n im on fairview and 1st bro and urself?

Cool, I stay around Main & Edinger. How many days did you get? I got 10 days and was like "**** that!" afterwards. I felt bad for all the guys who got DUI's and had to do 30 days. One guy I talked to had to do 6months worth of Cal Trans but they gave him 5 years to complete it.

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
i got a slap on the hand bro i was caught in riverside county they just gave me 5 days of cal trans lol and yeah i know what u mean i talked to some of the ppl and they have a shot load of days i thank god i wasnt one of them lol is your cobra a ur DD?

Users who are viewing this thread