SVTP Mega Millions Jackpot Pool 654 Mil and counting!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
654 Million!!!!!!!

Who wants some? Been a while since starting a pool was worth creating but at $654 Million it is certainly worthy.

Joining the pool is a piece of cake. Simply purchase a Mega Million ticket, post a picture of it showing the date and you're in. You instantly increase your chances of winning lots and lots of mod money haha!

If one ticket matches all 6 numbers, everyone that contributed at least 1 ticket gets a share of the payout

Multiple tickets are allowed, the more chances the better our odds! However, submitting more than one ticket does not increase your share of the payout if we should win.

Deadline to post a ticket is Tuesday evening, 11pm Eastern Time. Drawing occurs soon thereafter.

**Make sure your ticket is cash option and not annuity**

**JACKPOT ONLY**

Good luck everyone!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Mega M 10-13.jpeg
In!!!!
Mega M 10-13.jpeg

CV355

_
Established Member
Tempting. I'll see if my wife can pick one up (She has good luck, I have bad luck).

So, what keeps everyone honest within the pool aside from common decency?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Tempting. I'll see if my wife can pick one up (She has good luck, I have bad luck).

So, what keeps everyone honest within the pool aside from common decency?

Our awesome Mods! Thread will be locked before numbers are called. You post it and it sticks.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I meant more about if someone wins and ghosts the rest of us haha :)

Its really no different from an office pool. I suppose you always take a risk but for the better good of those that want to participate, we all stand a chance to win or lose going into it.

This is not the first time doing this here and it has been discussed in length in the past.

No worries about your luck. You can rely on the luck of others that post up here. Only if you participate though.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
HELL NO. **** sharing! I want it all. I don't want an easy life, I want a life better than a rockstar. After 89 million in federal taxes, $283,000,000 in my bank account. 83 million should cover multiple houses in multiple countries a a dozen or two exotics. 200 million at a 5% interest would net 10 million a year. Call is 6 after taxes and my daily allowance is just under $16,500. Now that would be fun!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
HELL NO. **** sharing! I want it all. I don't want an easy life, I want a life better than a rockstar. After 89 million in federal taxes, $283,000,000 in my bank account. 83 million should cover multiple houses in multiple countries a a dozen or two exotics. 200 million at a 5% interest would net 10 million a year. Call is 6 after taxes and my daily allowance is just under $16,500. Now that would be fun!
You likely live better than most rockstars. The majority of them are struggling. A very small percentage are wealthy, and sadly they have no financial management skills.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Hahaha, well I didn't mean a one hit wonder from the 90's.

I just want to be able to daily exotics, while hypercars are my weekend toys, like a Zonda, Agera RS, F40, Underground Racing Huracan, etc. :)

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Hahaha, well I didn't mean a one hit wonder from the 90's.

I just want to be able to daily exotics, while hypercars are my weekend toys, like a Zonda, Agera RS, F40, Underground Racing Huracan, etc. :)
I am in the music entertainment industry. Those that are successful are more than musicians and artists.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member
Its really no different from an office pool. I suppose you always take a risk but for the better good of those that want to participate, we all stand a chance to win or lose going into it.

This is not the first time doing this here and it has been discussed in length in the past.

No worries about your luck. You can rely on the luck of others that post up here. Only if you participate though.

I'll have my wife buy a ticket tomorrow. With my luck, if I buy one, we'll all lose and have to pay in haha

Users who are viewing this thread