SVTP stock pick thread.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
The ameritrade app has been real shitty lately. Freezes, no data pages and other bullshit.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Just rolled a whole $6k over into my IRA from an old job. What should I put it in?

Last edited:

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Came across a Defined Outcome EFT for the SP500. The October Series has a cap of around 15.30% gain for 1 year and max drawdown of 9% with expense ratio of .79%. Great way to stay in the SP500 with great upside growth potential and reduced downside risk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Ford is under 9 bucks for the first time in a long time. Would think it's time to buy, but with the junk they are building lately I fear it could still go backwards.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ford is under 9 bucks for the first time in a long time. Would think it's time to buy, but with the junk they are building lately I fear it could still go backwards.

Strangely enough, I bought some recently, only individual stock I own.

musclefan21

Established Member
What do you guys think about cryptocurrencies? Sounds like Ripple and Cardano will be rising up a bit in 2019 and on. They are just a few pennies now. I plan on throwing 1k at each and watch everything closely. Any inputs?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What do you guys think about cryptocurrencies? Sounds like Ripple and Cardano will be rising up a bit in 2019 and on. They are just a few pennies now. I plan on throwing 1k at each and watch everything closely. Any inputs?
my opinion don't put a dime in them you aren't willing to piss down the toilet. because that is where you have a good chance of it winding up

musclefan21

Established Member
my opinion don't put a dime in them you aren't willing to piss down the toilet. because that is where you have a good chance of it winding up

I have 2k in bitcoin and so far it hasn’t gained me anything nor lost all of it. But that doesn’t mean anything of course

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have 2k in bitcoin and so far it hasn’t gained me anything nor lost all of it. But that doesn’t mean anything of course
which is why I sais MY OPINION. and don't put anything in it you are not afraid to lose. and are you saying you have 2000 bitcoins or 2k dollars in bitcoin?

Users who are viewing this thread