SVTP stock pick thread.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I'm glad I pulled the plug on BOIL a few weeks ago. Nat Gas has cratered. Part of me never wants to trade a commodity again, part of me wants to get right back in once it hits bottom.

It seems as though the world rushing to "save Europe" with all available means to produce and send the gas has over supplied the market.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm glad I pulled the plug on BOIL a few weeks ago. Nat Gas has cratered. Part of me never wants to trade a commodity again, part of me wants to get right back in once it hits bottom.

It seems as though the world rushing to "save Europe" with all available means to produce and send the gas has over supplied the market.
i removed it from my watchlist completely lol...it is already beneath what i had started buying it at, and that's after a 20:1 split

too political and reactive to news and BS

q6543

Established Member
i don't subscribe to the time in the market thing…..i know i can certainly do better than the average SPY year, and don't mind a challenge here and there.

There will be skyscrapers across the globe with your name on the building if this is true.
serious.

People that can consistently outperform the S&P are household names.

poisoned apple

Established Member
There will be skyscrapers across the globe with your name on the building if this is true.
serious.

true. ever heard of a guy named Warren Buffett? Yeah, he does stuff like that.

It's amazing the difference between 11% return(average) and 15% return if you can do it consistantly.
if you invest from 30 to 67 @ $500 a month(2023 ROTH max) at 11% return that's about 3M at retirement. All the same numbers at a 15% average return.... that 10M at retirement... insane

MG0h3

Established Member

Fxempire does good analysis on commodities. They’ve been spot on for the last month, which is telling during such a major move.

Been playing KOLD the last couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
serious.

what is the minimum amount of stories to be considered skyscraper?

but seriously though, you don’t think you could find a solid 1% move per month? that would beat SPY right?

Fat Boss

Established Member
Wow! That is some chart! Hope you cashed in!

letitride[1].jpg

poisoned apple

Established Member
After I sell a stock, I usually delete it from my watchlist. Sellers remorse is a real thing. If I made money I'm happy, it doesn't matter how far it goes after you sell.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Make money, loose money. I thought we just had a inflation report (up 3.1%) Tuesday that sent the stocks tumbling?

Users who are viewing this thread