SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
DG caught fire today, finally filling some of that gap. should’ve held onto more

lookin for a good entry on SNOW after earnings drop(probably my favorite plays)

poisoned apple

Established Member
aad4e5eed0347135c7b16775cb362019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
It might be starting now....

Could be. Or taking a breather.

Google, Apple, Tesla all just had bad news in the last week and they all dropped below the 200ma, appear to be looking at the next support level.

NVDA and a few of the other still have good fundamentals and technicals but naturally will get dragged down a bit.

While we have had huge growth and the tech bubble worries hit, the PEs on some of these are lower than Amazon has been the majority of its existence.

But for sure, you saw banks, staples, utilities, and gas/oil lift today

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Wow big drop. I have no idea what's going on there, so it seems risky to me

Most likely a death spiral, the bank signaled today they would need to raise capital and she acted like the Titanic hitting the iceberg. NY state is just a toxic waste dump and hard to see the Fed getting any takers. That means an asset sale, which is the big reason they are in trouble is they bought troubled assets. The assets they purchased pushed them over the 100 billion mark, which triggers closer regulatory scrutiny. The Feds normally give those transactions a couple years to settle. But this time the Feds dropped the hammer almost immediately and the bank wasn't ready, kaboom!

Bottom line is that the bank senior leadership and board governance was horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread