SVTP stock pick thread.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Interesting. Implications for EV and Crypto, where does the energy come from.

Don't forget AI. It uses a ton of energy to make the chips, then even more to draw the cartoons.

Great. I really enjoy smelling dope at every stoplight and seeing people huffing their pipes on the freeway when I travel to lib states.

They need to treat it like open container and DWI.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

If we're going to treat something like an open container, I would argue we start with cell phones. Make them not work at speeds above 10 MPH.

MG0h3

Established Member
Don't forget AI. It uses a ton of energy to make the chips, then even more to draw the cartoons.

If we're going to treat something like an open container, I would argue we start with cell phones. Make them not work at speeds above 10 MPH.

Pretty sure it is illegal in most states.

Not sure how much it’s enforced.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
EQT just bought a pipeline owner there with this need in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I completely misunderstood the quote…

I thought she wanted to decriminalize fentanyl

Surely not. I know a girl who OD'd last week and they are charging the dealer with murder.

This is what a friend got in his email. I keep an eye on TLRY as he is bagholding. Decided to get a little of my own while it was so low.

a782d43992af0bf2b4be32468b41a58b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Surely not. I know a girl who OD'd last week and they are charging the dealer with murder.

This is what a friend got in his email. I keep an eye on TLRY as he is bagholding. Decided to get a little of my own while it was so low.

MSOS also

MG0h3

Established Member

Lmfao they should charge Biden with murder.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

q6543

Established Member
Powell will be championed in the history books… the man who saved America from a Covid depression… the inflation was a small price to pay for all of us to keep our lifestyle!

Americans win! Bulls win!! $SPY to infinity!!!

Fat Boss

Established Member
Anyone else catch Cramer's interview with Jensen yesterday? HOLY SHIT that guy is two steps ahead of everyone. Elon who? Anyway, doubled up my NVDA position this morning, and planning to again in the coming days/weeks.

Fat Boss

Established Member
What do you think NVDA's cap is?

I think I heard it's $2T. That doesn't matter. What matters is how they're disrupting the market for computing. What I didn't know what how much they're getting into health care, how many traditional servers the new systems replace, etc. It's mind boggling.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I think I heard it's $2T. That doesn't matter. What matters is how they're disrupting the market for computing. What I didn't know what how much they're getting into health care, how many traditional servers the new systems replace, etc. It's mind boggling.
Yeah, they're buying all kinds of stuff it seems. It was a good week for us, pushed us over goal we were seeking.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Economic signals are so strange right now I am confused, LOL. Some reliable signs of recession screaming recession. Baby boomers leaving the work force in record numbers with no one to replace them. Younger generations not wanting blue collar jobs.

New truck driver bonus billboards just went up around me, one with $5,000 bonus and one with $10,000 bonus. Our family biz going to $25 to start with full benefits and having a hard time filling. Lots of help wanted signs posted in our area. Trades screaming for people.

The boomers leaving the work force = the X factor.

Users who are viewing this thread