SVTP stock pick thread.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I honestly haven't followed AMD in a couple decades. They've had quite the run, but I understand the markets a little better on the ones I listed. MU is going to rock with the memory demands from AI. TSM makes NVDA chips along with a ton of other's chips. The equipment companies will win no matter who wins the hardware or software wars.
Just curious, I have a small amount along with the others you listed in my fund. NVDA is in my top 10.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Sold my NVDA when it dropped, made a decent profit, I may buy some more, I will look into MU and might pickup some Intel, it is cheap right now,just to watch it.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
added back to SNOW and TSLA for probabilities on the 1D chart

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing like losing in a day what you contribute biweekly.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

q6543

Established Member
Pretty nasty break on the trend in $SPY on the daily… big gaps all the way to 420s…

That’d make a sweet double bottom for a stronger RSI. Probably not that clean and easy though.
And I’d never trade… no sell button.
IMG_1668.png

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
I have been loading inverse etf’s in bits the last few weeks so it was a nice green day for me. Bought some SPXU calls this morning and they are +260% as of close. Probably see a little reprieve tomorrow so I will look to take profit in the morning and then look for a spot to reload.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I have been loading inverse etf’s in bits the last few weeks so it was a nice green day for me. Bought some SPXU calls this morning and they are +260% as of close. Probably see a little reprieve tomorrow so I will look to take profit in the morning and then look for a spot to reload.
i didn't get full positions, but my SQQQ and BITI have given some solace in these days lol

Fat Boss

Established Member
I suggest you guys get in on DJT now

The only thing I would short is Trump's stock.

Well what happened is not surprising.

It’s not uncommon at all for IPOs to pop hot and then give a lot back.

I expected that even more due to Trump being connected to this.

I would be very careful with this one. Both the GOV and media will try and shut this down or bankrupt it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DJT followed a very predictable, established pattern for stocks that people buy on emotion not data. It's now well over 50% off it's highs.

Users who are viewing this thread