SVTP stock pick thread.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I used to be a long time General Electric shareholder but sold a long time ago. Anyway I still watch it(but would never buy it again) and noticed their share price went from $12 last Friday to $102 this AM and I was like Holy Cow did someone buy them??? Then I saw they did a reverse stock pick and started chuckling.

dunndeal

Established Member
I'm not saying GE is on the way out but often times when a company does a reverse split it's because their tanking stock price reflects their business model,,, lookout below.
I hope that isn't the case for GE.

Thomas Edison is probably spinning several thousand revs in his grave. Jack Welch, for all the accolades he received, imo, started GE on it's demise. Jeff Immelt, sealed it's fate.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm not saying GE is on the way out but often times when a company does a reverse split it's because their tanking stock price reflects their business model,,, lookout below.
I hope that isn't the case for GE.

Thomas Edison is probably spinning several thousand revs in his grave. Jack Welch, for all the accolades he received, imo, started GE on it's demise. Jeff Immelt, sealed it's fate.
Jack was sort of a dick and likely had a hand in "managing" the earnings all those years but Immelt was clueless and when GE cut their dividend it was over. Reverse splits are just a cry for help.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Did you hold after yesterday? I'm taking my initial investment out when I hit 100% return, most likely by noon, then letting the rest ride.

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

I got out at 10.91 bought at 9.05 so I was happy with that.

and then bought back in at 10.15 I think.. saw it hit 13.15, but I’m still holding

Saleen498

Established Member
Been pulling like a train all week. I'm exited my initial investment when I was 116% up. This is where it gets dicey for me. I'll let my free shares ride.

02 Saleen #498
03 Cobra #5467
15 GT PP #wgaf

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
ANY was the winner for me today. My core is a 2.23 average and I was flipping shares between 3 and 3.40 for the last month. Finally ran hard this morning and I sold about 80% of my position in the mid 5’s premarket. Gonna hold a few profit shares long just in case Bitcoin wants to test new highs.

nxhappy

Established Member
congratz to all you faggotz with crypto. hold this shit and ur gonna make a **** load

told holdings should be BTC ETH ADA XRP DOT UNI LTC LINK ICP MATIC LUNA

lets ****ing goto MARS

Users who are viewing this thread