SVTP stock pick thread.

q6543

Established Member
Inflation 7.5% and the Fed is still injecting.
This 100%
Pay attention to what I do... not what I say.

They know this is their only shot to squeeze as much inflation as possible!

Record profit margins, which will only increase as disinflaionary pressures kick into the back end of the year.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This 100%
Pay attention to what I do... not what I say.

They know this is their only shot to squeeze as much inflation as possible!

Record profit margins, which will only increase as disinflaionary pressures kick into the back end of the year.

Supply lines catching up, maybe, in 2nd half might moderate inflation. There is zero evidence on the labor or housing side that inflation is nothing less than a dumpster fire.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

The chart is a little bit unsettling.​

Consumer sentiment drops in February to worst level in a decade

Feb. 11, 2022 10:02 AM ET
  • February University of Michigan consumer sentiment: 61.7 vs. 67.5 expected and 67.2 prior.
  • "The recent declines have been driven by weakening personal financial prospects, largely due to rising inflation, less confidence in the government's economic policies, and the least favorable long term economic outlook in a decade," said Surveys of Consumers Chief Economist Richard Curtin.
  • Expectations: 57.4 vs. 64.1 expected and 64.1 prior.
  • Current conditions: 68.5 vs. 72.0 prior.
  • Inflation expectations: 5.0% vs. 4.9%.
  • The recent declines signal the onset of sustained downturn in consumer spending, he said. "The depth of the slump, however, is subject to several caveats that have not been present in prior downturns: the impact of unspent stimulus funds, the partisan distortion of expectations, and the pandemic's disruption of spending and work patterns."
  • Higher inflation's impact on personal finance was cited by a third of the consumers surveyed; nearly half expected declines in their inflation-adjusted incomes during the year ahead.
  • On Thursday, the consumer price index rose 7.5% Y/Y in January, marking a 40-year high.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

TTI TETRA Technologies, Inc.​

Interesting company with potential upside. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread