SVTP stock pick thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
In the last 2 weeks, my portfolio has been melting up at a good clip. Nice start to the year.

q6543

Established Member
$FXI china large caps are just about completely washed out. They are having their 2008 moment right now, no one is talking about it,

If you have a 10 year time horizon this is a significant opportunity for global exposure!

I’m watching monthly candles and I’m looking for a bullish divergence where the price closes below the October 22 low of 20/shr but the RSI stays higher than 25.

There will be some Chinese news event that causes the blowoff bottom over the next 3-4 months.
Chart included. Again we’re talking a multi year position.
IMG_1312.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
$FXI china large caps are just about completely washed out. They are having their 2008 moment right now, no one is talking about it,

If you have a 10 year time horizon this is a significant opportunity for global exposure!

I’m watching monthly candles and I’m looking for a bullish divergence where the price closes below the October 22 low of 20/shr but the RSI stays higher than 25.

There will be some Chinese news event that causes the blowoff bottom over the next 3-4 months.
Chart included. Again we’re talking a multi year position.
View attachment 1824350

The Chinese housing bubble is a 20 megaton detonation. The 2008 USA housing bubble was a squib firecracker in comparison. The Chinese LIE, there is no number you could use that would make investing in a Chinese company safe. Every sector of their economy is imploding.

q6543

Established Member
The Chinese may lie, but charts don’t!
Yes every sector of their economy is imploding… that’s unfortunately the opportunity.

They are pricing in a double bottom, likely this quarter.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Chinese may lie, but charts don’t!
Yes every sector of their economy is imploding… that’s unfortunately the opportunity.

They are pricing in a double bottom, likely this quarter.

Every year marching forward they move ever deeper into their one child meltdown. Things will get much much worse before they ever get better.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
How about holy shit NVDA

The daily swing on MARA and bitcoin is too much not to give anyone high blood pressure

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
if only I would have bought into nvidia in 04 when it almost dropped below $1

Good god

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
How about holy shit NVDA

The daily swing on MARA and bitcoin is too much not to give anyone high blood pressure
i had to tap out on MARA when it was overbought out to the weekly...and wow what a shit show today in AH lol...way to go Gensler!!

Users who are viewing this thread