SVTP virginia get together pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LoL. I gotta agree on that one.

Should've posted somethin up in the MACA section. There's a TON of Cobra's in the NoVA/DC Metro area that could've come out and met up with you guys.

+1. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated :poke: lol, seriously there are a crap ton of us local to the area that would have loved to meet up and have a beer or two with you fellas.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
man i didnt know and iam sorry for real i had no idea we r gonna meet up this weekend at richmond dragway. pm me and ill shoot u my number and try too meet up!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
1st pics were at a whare house in colonial hieghts and second were in hopewell and a boat landing.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
man u guys are a ****ing trip! hahahaha.i have to give it up to svtvenom on the wheel setup though. he made it really all come together by selling me those wheels. however iam thinking bout selling them back too him too keep him from painting his ****ing calipers yellow! jimmy bring those damn wheels by the shop and let me mount them for u or just buy my 315's and 10.5's u got plenty of money! satansnake u right it is a feminine color they cant get enough of it either !!!!!!!!!! haha bitches!

Truce!! They wont be painted yellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread