SVTPerformance Breathing Treatment : Airaid MXP Intake Install

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I read somewhere putting one on, leans the car out. They say u don't need a tune, but from what I heard u do.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ah yes, gotta love the perks of running svtp. Good for you. I wonder how much free shit you really get?? Lol

There's no such thing as a free lunch. Just because we don't pay cash for something doesn't mean it's free. I could buy that CAI 10 times over for the amount of time I spend creating an install article like this one.

And I don't really get much of anything for myself, basically just t-shirts. The rest of the stuff is given to the site.

:beer:

SicShelby09

Banned
There's no such thing as a free lunch. Just because we don't pay cash for something doesn't mean it's free. I could buy that CAI 10 times over for the amount of time I spend creating an install article like this one.

And I don't really get much of anything for myself, basically just t-shirts. The rest of the stuff is given to the site.

:beer:

Where can I sign up for this deal. I would gladly donate my time for an intake or something else. Im in the midwest and would help in anyway I can for mods. Seriously.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Where can I sign up for this deal. I would gladly donate my time for an intake or something else. Im in the midwest and would help in anyway I can for mods. Seriously.

If you were closer and had a car we needed it would be a possibility.

I added a short video to the main post on the front page.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Was the hood open or closed for the before and after dyno?

Was it just a single pull before and single pull after?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Was the hood open or closed for the before and after dyno?

Was it just a single pull before and single pull after?

It was closed on all runs. We made several runs with each setup. They went like this:

Stock:

HP TQ
362.6 351.7
362.0 349.7
362.5 352.0

Airaid:

HP TQ
370.9 358.4
371.2 357.6

Users who are viewing this thread