SVTPerformance.com Mustang GT Modding Chronicles : Mundane Mods

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Nice job, I got the same ones back when I had my 2007 Mustang GT convertible. I used the rubber ones for everyday, and then put the carpeted ones in for carshows. The rubber ones do an excellent job of keeping the carpet clean and dry. I need to order some rubber one for my 1998 Cobra now. :beer:

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
Looks good. I have them in my Jeep which I take on the beach during the summer, so I know what you are talking about with the sand!!

lebeljd

Established Member
Thanks for the review. I have a 2012 GT500 on order, with SVTPP and Electronics Package. Would like to get the Ford cargo liner, but they have two different part numbers - one for cars with subwoofer and one for cars without. Since I don't have my GT500 yet, I don't know if the EP includes the subwoofer or not. Can anyone with a 2011 or 2012 GT500 please advise?

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
In regards to the rubber trunk liner, Does it replace the carpet one or does it just sit on top?

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Haha my first mod was Cobra lettering on the rear bumper... but was while i was waiting for my intake to arrive lol

slowstang6

Established Member
Thanks for the review. I have a 2012 GT500 on order, with SVTPP and Electronics Package. Would like to get the Ford cargo liner, but they have two different part numbers - one for cars with subwoofer and one for cars without. Since I don't have my GT500 yet, I don't know if the EP includes the subwoofer or not. Can anyone with a 2011 or 2012 GT500 please advise?

The electronics package does not have a subwoofer in the trunk

Users who are viewing this thread