SVTPerformance Forum Member Holiday NorCal Group Drive!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Ok Fellow Blue Oval Owners. A few have PM'd me and responded to my initial thread so due to popular demand, we are putting together an event to bring together all SVT Performance members to come out and enjoy a group drive with other Muscle car enthusiasts.

Note: This is an event where all members on this forum are invited but this is not an official SVT Performance event. (I wish it was) SVT Performance will not be responsible for anything that happens. *Just Saying*[

Basic ground rules:

This is a group meet up and drive to enjoy each other's cars and company. We don't want to ruin the fun early; with that said, there will be no stupid or dangerous activity.

No burn outs, peel outs, donuts, excessive speeding and/or anything of this sort. I've already spoken to a few Police Officers about the possibility of this event and they all conveyed appreciation for the cars we have but there are always a few who ruin it for the rest of us. So, for the sake of a peaceful and fun event don't act like a douchebag. Anyone who violates this basic rule will be kindly asked to leave and will not be invited to any other outings.

Leave your egos at home. Some of our confirmed attendants are bringing their family. We don't need to make each other look like asses.

Last but not least, have fun. Admire each other's cars, listen to each others set ups and enjoy the day. Make the most out of your experience! :beer:

DETAILS:

Who: Anyone wanting to have a good time with Muscle Car enthusiasts!

What: An event meant to bring great machinery, people together to enjoy a nice drive.

Where: We will be meeting up at a popular Starbucks in San Bruno, California. Lots of fast food joints around to get you by

Starbucks
89 reviews Rating Details
Category: Coffee & Tea [Edit]
1212 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066

When: Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 9:00am. Engines will start Revving at 9:50am and we will be leaving at 10:00am SHARP.

Why?::bash:

This will be a very organized event. We will be doing a coastal drive to an awesome food drive. The route will be posted up here soon.

I will be providing Walkie-Talkies to a few volunteers willing to help put the group drive together and to help lead and keep people together during travel. We will be communicating and coordinating in order to stay as a group and avoid letting anyone get left behind.

Chime in with any suggestions or if you plan on making it so we have a roll-call.

More updates and details will be posted as i put everything together. Until then, plan on being available and lets give NorCal something to admire!:rockon::pop:

Users who are viewing this thread