SVT's in Orlando?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
You guys should all take the ride out to Clermont one tuesday night. last night we had around 50 cars, not allstangs but all nice. If anyone needs directions just shoot me a PM. We meet every tuesday and the car club is called Hurricane Hotrods and the website link is in my sig afew post back.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
grimreefer said:
Titusville... when I'm stateside. :beer:

Not to sound like a stalker, but I know where you live! You live on the next street over from my friend Marie (Blue 66 Dodge Dart)

Make it back safe!

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
MountainDew said:
Not to sound like a stalker, but I know where you live! You live on the next street over from my friend Marie (Blue 66 Dodge Dart)

Make it back safe!
:) I'll have to keep an eye out for your ride when I get back. I've only seen a redfire and another silver 03/04 around town... and I think I might know the Dodge you're talking about. :beer:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
grimreefer said:
:) I'll have to keep an eye out for your ride when I get back. I've only seen a redfire and another silver 03/04 around town... and I think I might know the Dodge you're talking about. :beer:
That's ALL you've seen?

Man, I've seen:

3 - Silver (including yours and one that lives 2 minutes from me)
1 - SB (me)
1 -Redfire
1 - DSG (or was it MG)
2 - Black
1 - Mysti
1 - SY

Suprisingly our town is FULL of them for being as small as it is. None ever come out and play though. :(

I remember I was leaving Maries house and I saw the Cobra and the GTO on your lawn. I had to turn around and drive by....and drool...Nice collection BTW!

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
That IS a lot for T'ville. I was always a little surprised that I never saw more, but I guess it's because I spend a lot of time away. Now we just need to get them all together and terrorize Corvette Nights at Sonics. :D

...and thanks for the comp on our lawn ornaments. :-D

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I see Cobras all the time when I'm in Orlando, generally around Oviedo. It always amazes me. I hardly ever see them down here.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
CraigsSnake said:
I'll have to watch out and see if I see you. If I do I'll throw a honk you way.

I think I saw ya tonight - white with black top? Coming out of Seneta condos? I was rolling toward Hiawase in my *cough* Focus. Snake is in the garage. haha. Your's looks badass man.

I live over in the townhouses behind the Hard Rock Corporate & Progressive.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
MountainDew said:
When the heck is that? My gfs dad has a c5. I know he would be interested.

:D
I can't remember exactly when Corvette Nights are, but the local fish wrapper (Thrifty Nickel?) usually has an ad that lists the days and times.

MountainDew said:
How long untill you're back home?
Hopefully around spring break... could be as late as June though :(

TuFFstang

Established Member
Wareford Lakes Show

Anyone going to the Waterford Lakes show on Sat. Feb 24th 10am to 4pm.? It's sponsored by Mid Florida Mustang Club.

Last edited:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Is it just a show up and hang out thing? I know some sponsered events like that cost to register...

Where is the show going to take place near? Best Buy, Movies, Target?

Users who are viewing this thread