Swap guys I need your help

CrawCobra97

Established Member
Okay so I have been thinking of a lot of things to do with this cobra, have looked into every outcome, right now I'm thinking of building the bottom end and whatever else I can, my budget is about 5k what I'm wanting to know is if there is a swap out there that could put me close to 400rwhp and have the ability for 500-600 tops. And if there is such a swap like a 03/04 cobra swap how hard is it, mostly plug and play, or a lot of fab, changing k member? Ect,ect. Sorry for all the questions and threads guys..I'm just trying to get as much possible knowledge about anything that I am considering, to see what really is going to be available and in my wheelhouse

cbrown9064

Established Member
I run a Novi 2000 with inter cooler, and put down 468rwhp on a eddy current dyno. 11psi. Stock motor. But it is not a daily driver and is a toy.

Just slap a Vortech on it with a fmic and 400rwhp is easy and safe. For way less than $5k.

You seem to be operating on a tight budget. 500-600rwhp is another level and you will be needing more traction, better clutch, rebuilt or different translations, etc...etc...

AN inter cooled vortech running 7-8 psi will get you another 150hp and be loads of fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread