Swapped from the CS grille to the Saleen

scott_0

Established Member
let us know if and/or where you find the clips, I wanna take my grill off so I can Plasti-dip behind it, I dont anticipate the clips are reusable

Tispho

Established Member
Did you have to remove the bumper?

Looks great btw!

You can just remove the fasteners on the top, then pull the grill out towards you. But most likely you will break off some tabs on the grill itself if you are not careful.

Turbosixx

Established Member
e3e16a98.jpg

JVDoose

Established Member
Saleen grille is the best looking IMHO

dont know what you mean by fitting loose ... mine is fine

BPatterson

Established Member
I said it was loose because I bought the grille used, and didn't receive the clips that come with it when purchased new. I ended up contacting saleen to get new clips. I'll post up more pics when it isn't so cold, and I can clean the car up.

Sent from my iPhone or iPad using Tapatalk

kona12

Established Member
Look nice... I just think the Saleen is overated considerin all the complaints about it bein flimsy for that price.. I would have just sprayed the CS grill matt black..

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Look nice... I just think the Saleen is overated considerin all the complaints about it bein flimsy for that price.. I would have just sprayed the CS grill matt black..

How is it over rated? It looks awesome. If u install it the correct way, its perfect. Saleen always has the best looking designs.

Users who are viewing this thread