Swapped to PUNISHER VB

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
This past week I took JJ up on a Punisher competition valve body. I swapped it out from the regular FTVB I've been running for nearly six years now. I have to say that the new one KICKS ASS. Under low to moderate throttle it behaves just as the FTVB did but when you open it up some the harder the pedal goes down the harder this VB hits back! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The best part is that I don't even so much as chirp the M&H's between shifts so it just GOES. :coolman:

M240Bravo

Established Member
I need to get a VB for mine after my little build. About how much are they?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The one I got was ~190 but there were only a few left before a price increase due to material prices going up (cores).

VB's are still the most entertaining and worth while mod for the money out there and I've read nothing but great reviews about all of Pauls stuff.

PaulthePUNISHER

Established Member
The one I got was ~190 but there were only a few left before a price increase due to material prices going up (cores).

VB's are still the most entertaining and worth while mod for the money out there and I've read nothing but great reviews about all of Pauls stuff.

:thumbsup::beer:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I definitely have a punisher E40D VB on my list of to do, and have heard nothing but great things about his work

congrats on the install!

Danl

2 wheel nut job
Established Member
I agree, Paul does great work. The Punisher rocks:rockon: P.S. If you owe Paul a V/B core, please send it to him. It never hurts to be reminded.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Not sure yet. I think the alternator may have taken a dump. Everything is all polished up and put back together. Hopefully it'll be ready by this weekend. I'm off this next week too so if I do get it back I'll have some videos ready.

Users who are viewing this thread