Sweet color on Nissan GTR.....

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
I was just cruising around at work and I ran into this thing outside of a local detail shop. This was the first one I saw in person, and it was even sexier than I thought it would be. The owner paid MSRP for it, and got a great deal, because most of these are going for way more. The wheel color pretty much matches the exterior color. It was an auto. Sorry I didn't have time to get some more pictures.............anyway, just thought I would share.:beer:

2230407_55_full.jpg

jf4boogie

Established Member
Thats the exact same color/wheel combo that I saw in person. The metallic paint looks like it was just poured over the car. Its really a must see in person to appreciate kind of color...

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
He got for a hell of a deal for msrp. We sold ours for 93k. All of the cars have a twin disk transmission like a standard but no clutch pedal in vehicle. All done electronically through the paddle shifters.

89_demon_lx

Established Member
I had one exactly like that follow me onto an onramp. I wanted to race him soooo bad in my bone stock evo but there was too much traffic. I think I could've hung with him...

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

That's a sweet color, but not on the GTR IMO. There's no contrast with the front grille, everything just blends together which makes it kind of bland. White and red are my favorite colors for these cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread