Sweet Fastback Mustang pics from Utah

dalamar_96

Established Member
Took these pics last weekend at the local Autorama show. We knew a few of the mustangs that were going to be in the show. There were alot of awsome custom cars there.

I've had my eye on this orange Eleanor custom. The local mustang shop has been working on it for about a year and I've seen it in stages. So far the owner has put over 200K into the car. (way too much labor.) It is scheduled to be on the cover of a mag this summer. Check it out.

100_1364.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1351.jpg

100_1353.jpg

I took this pic months ago when it was on their lift. Basically a truckload of money. New everything, Full Total Control Products suspension - custom air ride, Custom crate motor & transmission. They fabricated a complete custom dash & consol and blended every body piece. It's amazing to look at.

Eleanor_Suspension2.jpg

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
:eek: That thing is freaking awesome. I'm sure there was a lot of $$ put into it...but look at the result. :beer:

ndfrspd03cobra

Gorgeous pics thanks,btw my 12yr old daughter says I have never liked orange on cars and I thought are you my child then I thought am I a bad parent?

Marine4u123

My car is peppy!!
Established Member
Even If I had the money I don't think I would ever own a show car or a street car w/ show quality. I mean 1...just 1 little rock chip and I would go nuts IMO. But if given to me I'll take it!! LOL :rolling:

AintShePurty

Established Member
i just tripped over my jaw.... that orange fastback has got to be one of the most drop dead gorgeous mustangs ive ever seen.... please post more pics. FULL SIDE shots if possible

Users who are viewing this thread