sweet looking grill

needmoreboost

boost is my anti-drug
Established Member
Hey guys,

I saw a sick grill on a lightning here the other day. I sent the owner a PM but havent got a response yet. Anyways its a billet style grill but in the lower drivers side corner it has a tiny little SVT emblem.... I did a search on dogpile.com and had no luck finding it...

anyone know where i can find such a sweet item?

and on another note i just accepted a new job that basically adds up to a 15-20k a year raise so my lightnings gonna be getting new toys alot faster than i had planned =)

bmfgsxr

Established Member
congrats on the new job.. not sure what grill your talking about though. but try looking at www.summitracing.com as i know they carry different grilles for the L.

Dusten

Established Member
What these guys said. In my opinion, the billett grill for our truck from Trenz looks the best, but adding the svt emblem is a sweet idea

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
That's not a bad idea at all, I kinda like that...(Stealing the emblem from the rear of the cobra and mounting it on the grill.) Wonder if my brother in law would notice if his went missing...lol

needmoreboost

boost is my anti-drug
Established Member
thats what i figured... i guess i gotta check out ebay for the trunk emblem off a cobra and buy a grill insert... thanks guys

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
if you saw it on a sonic blue truck, i think their trenz grills like mine.
the svt emblem is off the back of the cobra's i think. you can get one on e-bay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread