SYNC I want to punch you in the throat

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I yelled at my Sync more than once. Usually I just turn the car off and start over when it gets scatterbrained.

N20D5OH

Established Member
I yelled at my Sync more than once. Usually I just turn the car off and start over when it gets scatterbrained.

At least that's an option in these. On my Explorer the only option was pulling the fuse. The system stayed on when the car was off because it took forever to boot.

swedensky

Established Member
Mine either says Sync Line In (where it won't play my iPod) or USB connected ( where it works). Majority of the time it says Sync Line In.

Is this common?

It will default to Sync Line In every time.

See when you were too cheap to buy a premium like me you don't have these issues:-D

Nope, premium does the same thing. It's the sync software not the package you get or even the touchscreen (because mustangs don't use my ford touch).

cerebrix

Established Member
Bluetooth audio. Then the bitch asks me what number I want to dial. I said bluetooth audio. You said phonebook right...

Is there a better way to get bluetooth audio? A physical shortcut or should I scream "butternut squash and truffles"? Shit drives me nuts.

7f8cAxS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread