sync updates

mrpork

Established Member
Are there any sync updates for our cars yet. my iphone wont dial out. i can down load the address book but that is it.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
There's a LONG thread on this topic located here.

To summarize, we're screwed... Ford has done nothing but offer empty promises of an imminent update for nearly a year. We're stuck with the POS that is our current Sync system/software.

mrpork

Established Member
There's a LONG thread on this topic located here.

To summarize, we're screwed... Ford has done nothing but offer empty promises of an imminent update for nearly a year. We're stuck with the POS that is our current Sync system/software.

what type of problems are people having? does the nav work? I'm only having an issue with the phonebook portion of it. i haven't tried any other parts of it.

FordIVTteam

Established Member
what type of problems are people having? does the nav work? I'm only having an issue with the phonebook portion of it. i haven't tried any other parts of it.

Hey mrpork,

Is the vehicle not recognizing the contact to call or is it not calling out in general?

Cara

mrpork

Established Member
Hey mrpork,

Is the vehicle not recognizing the contact to call or is it not calling out in general?

Cara

it doesn't recognize the name i say. it always goes back to previous owners phonebook(to which i deleted or thought i did) i have tried the total reset.i have tried ti reset MY phonebook as well.

FordIVTteam

Established Member
it doesn't recognize the name i say. it always goes back to previous owners phonebook(to which i deleted or thought i did) i have tried the total reset.i have tried ti reset MY phonebook as well.

Please send the VIN in a PM so I can provide you with troubleshooting steps.

Cara

Users who are viewing this thread