T-45 10 Spline or 26 Spline

fourvalvegt

Established Member
I was wondering what everyones experience with the 10 spline input shafts in the t 45s is. This is not a thread on whether or not it is a good trans I know it will break. I have broke it more than once. And I know how to fix it. I have not seen a 10 spline input shaft twist or break on a t 45 yet. i have seen it on 3650s and t 56s.
I just dont want to spend the money on it if there are not many people breaking them. And as far as my setup goes it is getting tuned right now for about 500 rwhp and will be launched on Drag Radials. the suspension is also all set up to cut a good 60 foot. I am planning on runninga Centerforce DFX or Spec 3

davidj5491

Established Member
I haven't hurt a 10 spline personally, but have seen where they have broken more than once. With the power you're making, and good tires and suspension, the 26 spline would be worth it to me. For that matter, I'm going to be putting one in mine this winter, and I'm not making near the power yet.

Last edited:

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
haha i guess your right, maybe i should sell the car lol, here are the pics, and do you know any one that wants a mcload twin street clutch 10 spline has 170 miles on it thats if i cant find just discs that are 26 spline

Last edited:

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
its great, ran good for a day, the ported eaton is much better than the procharger, instant full boost is the shit

Users who are viewing this thread