T-56 swap

jdogg43

Established Member
My T-56 our of my 03 cobra will be coming out this winter, Trans has about 40k miles on it and works perfectly, only reason im selling is because im going Auto. i am selling it as a semi complete swap

bell housing
Transmission
Aftermarket clutch (no idea what it is, was in it when i bought and they guy i got it from told me car was 100% stock..... clutch is definitely not stock)
Flywheel
Stock Shifter
T-56 yoke

the only thing you will need is a driveshaft and a crossmember. $2000 OBO plus shipping or local pickup.

call or text (580) 919 1685 Located in Lawton Oklahoma 73507

Last edited:

goat-ee

Established Member
I see your looking for a C-4. I have a C-4 in my turbo car. The trans itself, has an issue when going from 2nd to 3rd where it free revs the engine for just a split second between gears. Not a slip in either gear once engaged, just the rev between gears. Not sure what that is about? Anyway, it has a 3700 rpm stall, the JW bell, Lokar dipstick, driveshaft and spacer, modified Hurst 1/4 stick shifter to work in stock manual hole and boot (the only one modified like it!!notice the detent lever is on opposite side of ANY other one you will see), crossmember, manual valve valve body. It's everything needed to install.

I would like to work a trade with you, and I could come up with some cash to boot. Here is a quick video of the installation of the 1/4 stick.
th_HurstQuarterStickCobra.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread