T bars w/o interfearence

illness

Established Member
I know there have been like a million threads and posts on Ttraction bars on wich ones are better and wich ones are better with the bassani catback and what not.. but My question is this.. if u didn't have the side exit exhaust to worry about,( meaning a dumped exhaust) wich traction bars would u go with.. still the JLPs or the LFPs?

TXRickC

Established Member
20.jpg

illness

Established Member
OH-MAN said:
If you do not have a side exhaust.
Any long bars will work.

I know any long bars would fit, i was just curious to know what yall prefer to use if u did not have to worry about the side exhaust..rather it be the metcos, the CEs, the JLPs, LFPs, etc....

TXRickC

Established Member
fuelonempty said:
AustinSVT, what suspension and cat back do you have?
Roush Suspension Kit 'PN-3K000-R' and that was a Magnaflow muffler swap with pipes for additional t-bar clearance. Now I have JDM Silver Bullet and it has a lot of clearance.

Lord Tauk said:
JLP bars?
Those are the LFP/JDM 58"

Last edited:

Phyxius

Established Member
Hey Derek, were'd you get your upper trac bars, that's what I'm looking for. How well do they seem to work for you? and how much are they compared to 58" bars?

Lee

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Phyxius said:
Hey Derek, were'd you get your upper trac bars, that's what I'm looking for. How well do they seem to work for you? and how much are they compared to 58" bars?

Lee

never tried long bars... not a big fan of them. being as long as they are i feel they could bend to easy.

but they work great.

www.amazonracing.com is where i got mine :idea: its not on the site but just give linn a call and she'll hook ya up

Users who are viewing this thread