T.O. is gone an I'm LOVIN' it...

waydeg

Established Member
I'm keeping tabs through RotoWorld and it looks like the only teams interested are the Raiders and possibly the 49ers (really? thought Mike was smarter than that) I'm loving the fact that his agent Drew R keeps telling us that "he's as productive a player now as he's ever been"
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
At 35? If he ran his routes as well as he ran his mouth...
When the Boys signed TO it was a slap in the face to Cowboy fans. There is no more loyalty to teams on the players behalf and who can keep rosters straight from year to year? I'd rather go 9-7 without TO and see some decent FB than have to watch that knucklehead bobble passes and run his mouth.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
they should team TO up with Michael Vick some where. Perfect combo.

TO = ESPN's favorite soap opera star. Everytime I hear his name mentioned, I turn the channel. No publicity whores for me. TO has to be the biggest whiner + ego in the history of sports!

Dannfive0

I hate RICE!
Established Member
Whos gonna want him? Hes at the end of his career plus he comes with all the distraction. Maybe Belichek will try and nab him, look what he did with Moss.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Whos gonna want him? Hes at the end of his career plus he comes with all the distraction. Maybe Belichek will try and nab him, look what he did with Moss.

NO!!! Moss was never near as bad as TO

Users who are viewing this thread