T-trim +stroker dyno numbers

50_Dave

Established Member
Hermm. Sucks when your 42#s arent enough but oh well.

Made 519 rwhp and 452 tq at 6100 rpm with 8 degrees of timing. I ran out of injector, and now have a rev limitor at 6100 rpm. Dough!~

The engine short block is a 4.6 stroked out to 5.0 built by Al, with the top end and rest being put together by lamottas. Heads are christina's old heads with fr500 cams, titanium stuff in there, new valves and such. BBK twin blade throttle body, x pipe, and a power pipe. Thats it.

Im in the hunt for 60 pounders so i can break that 600 mark. Freaking car is just coming alive when we hit 6 grand.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Awespme numbers, yes get some 60's and see what she can do. I hope my numbers look similar to yours! My torque probably wont be as high though

95cobby

Established Member
I'll trade ya setup's? Very nice man, get some larger injectors then see what she puts out.

50_Dave

Established Member
c9obr6a said:
how much boost are you running

Saw like 15 pounds on the dyno, but it was just getting there when we hit 6 grand.

Got a rev limitor on it at 6100.

Im going to the track today on the 18 inch street tires i got on it to see how bad i spin heh.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
50_Dave said:
Hermm. Sucks when your 42#s arent enough but oh well.

Made 519 rwhp and 452 tq at 6100 rpm with 8 degrees of timing. I ran out of injector, and now have a rev limitor at 6100 rpm. Dough!~

The engine short block is a 4.6 stroked out to 5.0 built by Al, with the top end and rest being put together by lamottas. Heads are christina's old heads with fr500 cams, titanium stuff in there, new valves and such. BBK twin blade throttle body, x pipe, and a power pipe. Thats it.

Im in the hunt for 60 pounders so i can break that 600 mark. Freaking car is just coming alive when we hit 6 grand.

i'd like to see a graph. i'm curious as to what the curve looks like? is the torque peaky or fairly flat?

50_Dave

Established Member
Well, its not peaky at all. Just a nice rounded slope.

I dont have anyway to post the graph. There is a huge difference obviously between the old set up and new set up, but the old set up was basically stock with x pipe and s-trim with me putting down 400 rwhp and like 325 tq. Now that was spikey.

Oh well, time to head to orlando spin world.

50_Dave

Established Member
I went 120 mph in the 1/4 tonight on street tires. I was short shifting first gear at 4500 rpm do to spinning and 2nd at about 5800 even though i was still lighting it up.

50_Dave

Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
5 second 60fts probably eh? hahaha....awesome trap none the less.

Hehe, i have 18 inch rims on the back and was cutting 2.17 60ft times on all 3 of my runs. I just ran it from idle at the line and babied it past the 60 foot mark. I cut a 1.8 on the stock motor + s trim with nittos before.

Users who are viewing this thread