T1R Alpha 20 GT-R teaser

Torchy

Established Member
:lol:

Car should f stuff up. Be interesting to see what happens between it and the Italian Bulls.

Agreed its going to be a good match up but the Bulls will clean up.. Aero and weight will give them the edge IMO. Power seems close between the two.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I know Boost Logic has something up their sleeve as well. They showed a small clip of a dyno sheet the other day that made 1563tq, So I'm assuming close to 2000hp as well

They just dyno it in RWD, it will stay AWD when they drive it.....
Why not dyno in AWD then? That's what the car will drive in, so might as well know how much power it puts to all wheels instead of 2.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'd love to see the price on these builds. Big pockets for sure as I'm betting these packages cost close to 2x what a new GT-R cost.

In regards to beating the Underground Lambos, at this point it's all about who's pockets are deeper. Both incredible builds. I root for the GT-R being a former Japanese import guy but those V10 sure do sound good.

They stated on gtrlife the 2R package from UGR is $225k...:dw:

Why not dyno in AWD then? That's what the car will drive in, so might as well know how much power it puts to all wheels instead of 2.

They talked about that in these two threads: http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic...d-beyond-the-quest-for-2000whp/page__st__180# http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/97117-gt1r-alpha-20-dyno-teaser/page__st__20

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
I think that Total Race TT S7 from a few months back awoke AMS and UGR.

Just curious, what size turbos are used on a setup like this or a 3r?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

See that's apples to oranges to me. That car is a tube chassis car with a custom AWD setup with S7 body panels and I don't even believe it is the original engine used from the factory like the AMS and UGR cars but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

Established Member

Alpha 20 is ~71mm+/- and they had to do some frame work to fit them.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
See that's apples to oranges to me. That car is a tube chassis car with a custom AWD setup with S7 body panels and I don't even believe it is the original engine used from the factory like the AMS and UGR cars but I could be wrong.

That car has a big block from Proline who also builds UGR's engines.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
I know Boost Logic has something up their sleeve as well. They showed a small clip of a dyno sheet the other day that made 1563tq, So I'm assuming close to 2000hp as well

They just dyno it in RWD, it will stay AWD when they drive it.....

Boom....

BL2000 GTR - R35 GT-R - GT-R Life
From Boost Logic:

We have had the 2000 Package since last fall and also have a 2200 Package that some customers are getting. A Promax transmission holds to the power quite well and there is a new superior clutch pack which has just came out as well. 2000+hp is an insane amount of power... nobody can expect things to be as reliable as a stock GTR at this level but we continue to push the limit and develop parts around it. We have been building VR38s since 2009 and haven't cracked a block yet... I think our engine program has performed well.

There is a dynograph posted in the R35 section you guys can check out, other than that I don't have a ton of time lately to read through the forums but feel free to email me at [email protected] for more details on the big boy packages.

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
My god - how much can these little motors take........and for how long??

But good to be alive today (and rich)

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
It's crazy 5 years ago if you were making 800 rwhp you were pretty much a top dog in most circles and now fast forward to today, 1000 rwhp is maybe middle of the pack with a 1500hp car getting shit on my the top dawgs. Silly isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread