T56 anti-venom mod

01yellercobra

Established Member
I was really tired of driving a performance car for over a year that couldn't shift for sh#t :fm: and was going to leave no stone unturned. For that reason we also installed the Steeda double hook quadrant and put Royal Purple Synchormax in the trans and I already had the Billet Flow firewall adjuster to go on top of trying the Anti-Venom mod.

In hindsight, I wish I would have known about and tried the $3 Anti-Venom "washer" mod first to see if that would have solved the shifting issue before buying the other items.

So you don't like them because it's extra money?

I did the Anti-Venom mod to mine while it was sitting on the floor. So I don't have any before and after comparisons. I'm also running the MM pedal height adjuster and generic brand ATF. No problems yet. But then I don't power shift very often. Just fast shifting when I'm screwing around.

Last edited:

rccg94

Established Member
Finally did this. Awesome result. I could not find any combination of sockets/ratchets/universals to fit with the tranny in and my high flow cats so I made a custom tool out of an extra piece of steel - worked well!

Antivenom%20Tool%202.jpg

Antivenom%20Tool%201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread