T56 Magnum setup.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Hey guys I am going to pull this transmission probably next Thursday and wanted to go ahead and post it for sale. I originally trade a TH400 setup for this and now I am going to go back to an auto. I have not put any miles or anything on this since I have had it, I just installed it in the car a couple of months back and I have yet to finish with all the other stuff on the car.

Link to trade thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?935071-T-56-magnum-with-twin-disk-clutch

I will post pictures when I take it out but I assure you nothing is wrong with it.

What is included

- T56 Magnum
- Mcleod SFI bell housing
- Ram Twin Disck setup + Flywheel
- clutch cable/quadrant
-Shifter
- Driveshaft for solid axle

3500 OBO I prefer a local deal, If not shipping will be extra.

Thanks

Nick

Last edited:

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Alright, I talked to a friend and I think he said something about wanting to go see the corvette museum in bowling green, so if you do want it I would be willing to drive that far.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Sorry guys, I am not really looking to split up the package at this time

Im local to you. I have a very nice built 1000hp c4 with a manual valve body. No o.d. and no issues. Call 3364165745.

I am going to go with a glide, My car should make 1200-1300whp, I haven't heard of many C4 living at that level.

ttk53

Established Member
Hey guys I am going to pull this transmission probably next Thursday and wanted to go ahead and post it for sale. I originally trade a TH400 setup for this and now I am going to go back to an auto. I have not put any miles or anything on this since I have had it, I just installed it in the car a couple of months back and I have yet to finish with all the other stuff on the car.

Link to trade thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?935071-T-56-magnum-with-twin-disk-clutch

I will post pictures when I take it out but I assure you nothing is wrong with it.

What is included

- T56 Magnum
- Mcleod SFI bell housing
- Ram Twin Disck setup + Flywheel
- clutch cable/quadrant
-Shifter
- Driveshaft for solid axle

3500 OBO I prefer a local deal, If not shipping will be extra.

Thanks

Nick
Do you still have the t56 magnum?

Users who are viewing this thread