Table Saws?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

96dreamer

Established Member
Do you think it would be good enough for a recently retired bored guy? I imagine it'll only get used a few times a year.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I posted a few days ago I was looking at getting the Dewalt 7491rs. After some more research I think I am going to pick up a Skill TS6307. The reviews on them for the cost are excellent and they are only $277 through walmart right now. Or if you have a Menards nearby they are 279 plus the 11% off.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I posted a few days ago I was looking at getting the Dewalt 7491rs. After some more research I think I am going to pick up a Skill TS6307. The reviews on them for the cost are excellent and they are only $277 through walmart right now. Or if you have a Menards nearby they are 279 plus the 11% off.
I saw that too, much better reviews.

96dreamer

Established Member
FYI for anyone looking at the Skil mine got delivered last night. Needed very minor adjustments out of the box. Would probably be fine for 99% of people. Like most reviews say this thing is loud. If using indoors you would probably want ear protection. I was using outside and it was bearable but still loud. Only ripped a few 1" pine boards for some trim so I didn't really stress it at all. Flip out legs are nice and pretty stable. Folded up with everything stowed away it fits on a shelf in my storage area which is hard to beat. For less than $300 I am very happy with it.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well my Grizzly arrived in town but won't be delivered till next Thursday. If I watch another woodworking video I'll shit sawdust. HAHAHA

Grizzly.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread