Tack rental video, put the Novi 1K to work...

fromme

Mustang Addict
Established Member
The first run is my neighbor with his 92 notch :bowdown: .
The second run is mine, not the quickest of the day, but close to it. The quickest bettered that one by .2 . Time slip is quickest run (granny shifting). The video run is a 11.8 or 11.9, can't remember. All in all, I have nothing but praise for that little Novi. Mods in sig. Even this day and age, 11's are still cool. It was nice to see I could still somewhat drive.

th_Frommeruns.gif

11.gif

Last edited:

1320Pro

Established Member
Sweet, can't wait to get the Novi on mine!! Looks like it runs real good.:rockon:

fromme

Mustang Addict
Established Member
Only mods are in sig, everything else is stock (except for the C/F clutch). 9# of boost. Click on the pic for video.
There's more in it, I think an 11.5, maybe 11.4 with some more practice. I was going for a better run, but of all things my thermostat housing gasket blew out. I had either failed to tighten one of the bolts, or it backed out slowly because it was loose. It watered down my tires and I went sideways, thought I was a gonner. But I was done for that day.
Car weight w/driver was 3400#. It's a pig with the sunroof, iron heads, and those replica wheels.

Last edited:

carguy19

Established Member
fromme said:
Only mods are in sig, everything else is stock (except for the C/F clutch). 9# of boost. Click on the pic for video.
There's more in it, I think an 11.5, maybe 11.4 with some more practice. I was going for a better run, but of all things my thermostat housing gasket blew out. I had either failed to tighten one of the bolts, or it backed out slowly because it was loose. It watered down my tires and I went sideways, thought I was a gonner. But I was done for that day.
Car weight w/driver was 3400#. It's a pig with the sunroof, iron heads, and those replica wheels.

Nice times man.

I have a stock motor car with a vortech SQ (12#) PMS, 3.73s and bolt ons that Im hoping I can rip some mid 11's off in it. Its almost done getting put together.

Users who are viewing this thread