Tail of the Dragon and 135i Dyno

bokyo1987

Established Member
VenomGTX, another buddy with a bolt-on Focus ST, and I were fortunate enough to be able to get our work schedules lined up for a trip to Deals Gap recently. It was a bit wet the weekend we went, but it was still very enjoyable. My driving skills are not up to par with theirs so I opted to bring up the rear lol.

5159282-129Slayer.jpg

5159300-129Slayer.jpg

5159307-129Slayer.jpg

929398.jpg

930135.jpg

Added a 1M rep bumper a couple of weeks ago since the stock one was already pretty beat.
IMG_4874.jpg

I also went on a two hour trip to Atlanta last week just to get on a dynojet. Kinda disappointed that I didn't get an accurate torque reading though.

The car is a 2008 135i with full bolt-ons, upgraded stockframe turbos, and port injection running e85... 582whp, no clue on torque unfortunately.
IMG_4877.jpg

Dynojet
bccasenas%20VTT%20S2%20Dynojet.jpg

I have been using virtual dyno for the past two years to monitor my gains and I'm impressed with how close it can get to a real dyno.
bccasenas%20VTT%20S2%20VD.png

Aces V

Established Member
Didn't know those can even make that power lol. Very impressive. Nice pics too op.
The N54 engine is a stout one. 840whp with stock internals is the record so far with fueling being the limiting factor. Mid 700s seems common with a single turbo application.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Did the tail this summer with my brother inlaws C6 Z06 (Z07).... We were pulling over a g in the corners here and there, it was a blast! Nice 1er! Bimmer fan here too!

bokyo1987

Established Member
Nice car. Which set of hybrids?

Thanks! And they're VTT S2+ (20t).

What shop did you go to in ATL?

Atlanta Chassis Dyno right outside of ATL in Covington actually.

Looks like a fun little car :rockon:

Keeps me happy, but I'm kinda getting bored already haha.

Nice! Bet the Gap was fun! And, serious power you're putting down there...congrats!

I'm not the most skilled driver so there were some hairy moments haha.

Those roads were fantastic. We need to go again when it's dry.

For sure, dude. That was a long drive though lol.

bokyo1987

Established Member
those 135's are impressive.

The n54 motors are pretty stout thankfully.

Didn't know those can even make that power lol. Very impressive. Nice pics too op.

Thanks!

Neither did I...good looking car. I like the squatness of it, must be a blast.

I'm a fan of the bulldog-like stance as well. Especially the 1M!

Looks good, love the 135i's and 1m, love my 1m ;)

I bet the 1M's a blast. The way they hold their value, I don't think I'll be swinging for one anytime soon haha.

Did the tail this summer with my brother inlaws C6 Z06 (Z07).... We were pulling over a g in the corners here and there, it was a blast! Nice 1er! Bimmer fan here too!

Running around with a C6Z sounds like a hell of a time. Love the Boss by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread