Taking for ever to get my procharger

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
I was wondering if I am the only person to have problems getting my procharger on time. I order it a month ago and they said it would take about 2 weeks and after 2 weeks they said I would have it in 2 weeks and I called again and they are saying the same thing thats its going to be 2 weeks. I would not care if my motor was not sitting on a engine standing waiting for the D-1sc. I have even told them I would pay more money if they could ship it over night or get it done faster.

What centrifical charger puts out the most HP? I always thought procharger was the best and its self contained. I am trying to get my money back and go buy something else . All the local shops say Vortech puts out more HP and that procharger has a problem with the oil leaking. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

99Rio

Established Member
YES!!!!!!!!!! The same thing happened to me. The coolant crossover tube(s) were on backorder (for close to a month). Unfortunately, my car was a 99 it appears that this is a recurrent problem for them (for 99 Cobras). When they finally sent it, they sent the wrong one and then refused to send the correct part unless I returned the original. Their customer and tech support was less than acceptable...even rude at times. I love the performance of the product and I could not be happier with the kit. Their tuning capabilities leave a lot to be desired as well (5 attempts and their tunes could not start the car...one shot worked from Diablo).

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
Same thing happend to me with RPM outlet. :cuss: Kept calling and speaking with Chris, he kept telling me it should have been shipped, but would never give a tracking # :kaboom: . Finally got it a month later and items were missing from the kit, which took another 2 weeks to get :fm: . PITA to deal with those guys, never ever will buy anything from them. Sometimes they would not remember who I was. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread